Heater Installation in Bellaire TX

Lennox FurnaceIf you are seeking to increase your energy efficiency and indoor comfort, call Wall to Wall Air Conditioning & Heating for the kind of furnace installation services Bellaire residents rely on the most. Whether you are a residential or commercial customer, our highly trained and experienced heating replacement technicians can inspect your heating equipment and recommend the right products to suit your budget, square footage, and heating needs. We also recommend high efficiency products so you can start saving money each month on your utility bills simply by using your new furnace! A new replacement is a wise investment if your heater is more than 15 years old and costing you more and more to run, as repairs are increasing. Call us today for heater replacement in Bellaire, Texas.

Furnace Service Bellaire

For almost 60 years, the best heating service Bellaire has to offer has come from Wall to Wall Air Conditioning & Heating. Call us right away if you need HVAC maintenance, repair, or installation and our highly trained technicians can be at your door as soon as possible. We’re even available for emergencies after hours because we know wintertime is no time to wait for a broken furnace to be fixed. From maintenance and inspections to thermostat installation and full-scale replacement, the team at Wall to Wall Air Conditioning & Heating can do it all. For the best furnace repair in Bellaire TX, our many satisfied customers always call Wall to Wall Air Conditioning & Heating. Find out why today!

High Efficiency Furnace

Furnace Service in BellaireAs the days get shorter and the weather becomes cold, homeowners are sure to be focused on keeping warm through the coming winter months. The last thing you want to worry about is high utility bills. The best way to keep your utility bills low is to make sure you have a high efficiency furnace, and if your system is 10-15 years old, it’s time to upgrade. Newer models are required to display an AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) rating so you can gauge that system’s efficiency. AFUE measures of how efficient the appliance is in converting the energy in its fuel to heat your home over the course of the average year. In other words, this efficiency rating is a ratio of the amount of heat output by the furnace or heating system annually relative to the amount of fossil fuel energy consumed by the system annually to generate heat. A system with an AFUE of 85% would convert 85% of its fuel to usable heat for the home, and the other 15% would be lost. Due to ratings and standards, the least efficient furnace available for purchase has a minimum AFUE rating of 78%. This would be for a non-condensing fossil-fueled, warm-air furnace. Think about your bills when using a system with a 78% AFUE rating compared to using an all-electric furnace or boiler that can achieve 100% AFUE ratings. Contact us today to learn more about our high efficiency options.